DAY DAY FIFTY ONE to ONE HUNDRED
- And then there is giant earthquakes the next week
- Walked 10km at least down railway track at night time
Just because I could
- When I say needle, I mean stylus.
- First solid POO since giving up fifty odd days ago
My concrete box of a house is still standing
- People freak out in Earthquakes. I go with the flow. What else can you do?!
- People in authority positions really scare me
- Let cockroaches run the planet. They make more sense.
- Lost count of days good and proper this time!
- Started tidying kitchen, found drugs behind the ricies!
- Am finally throwing out all my old drug equipment.
- Is N.A a SOCIAL CONTAGION
No, piss off.
- Addiction is not a disease
- Is Addiction a contagion?
- Spilt coffee
- Scattered Minds book
- The whole of chapter two, identifying ADhD, with my comments
- Email from Lulu asking about methadone withdrawal
- My long winded answer
- I was quitting anyway
- The cost
- Life was getting out of hand
- Powerless over it
- How to give up anything with short sharp shocks
- My daughters methadone withdrawal at birth
- NA reading is annoying me this morning
- Addiction is a disease (it isn’t really)
- Cancer and attachment and a bunch of interesting theory
- A legit reason to talk about poos
- APA referencing
- Maybe you should actually read a book you are reviewing. Wow
- Tidied the house
- Got sidetracked
- Even opened mail. Mail from Police sucks